This is your PBL assignment for the 2013-14 3rd term. You have a double task concerning 20 inspiring children books quotations:
- You have to find what book each quotation belongs to and the author of each of those books.
- You have to translate the quotations into the language of your choice, Galician or Spanish.
And these are the quotations:
- If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along and you'll start happening too.
- The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
- True friends never ask for anything.
- Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
- Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
- You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
- There is no place like home.
- We all can dance when we find music that we love.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
- I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
- I love you right up to the moon — and back.
- If you have good thoughts... they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
- It is when we are most lost that we sometimes find our truest friends.
- The moment where you doubt you can fly, you cease for ever being able to do it.
- ...The more he gave away, the more delighted he became.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
- I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.
- Where you tend a rose, my lad, a thistle cannot grow.
- Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
Every group must email their answers BEFORE Sunday 18th May at precisely 23:59:59. No mails will be admitted after the deadline, so please do not wait until the very last minute and get down to work as soon as possible.
You must fill in the "subject" section of your mail messages with YOUR GROUP IDENTIFICATION and the word 'PBL'. You must also include the names of each and every group member and the percentage of work that every member has carried out.
Points will be deducted for every instruction you do not follow.
ESO 3 students must print this post and bring it to class next Tuesday 22nd April.
ESO 2 students must print this post and bring it to class next Wednesday 23rd April.
No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.