Millions of people saw a job posting by a Boston agency for a "director of operations" position, but only 24 people applied.
In today's tough job market, why did so few people show an interest? It could be because of the requirements of the job.
The website rehtom.net posted the job and paid for ads, hoping to get the right applicant. So what is required from the right applicant? Here's a partial list:
- Must be able to work 135 or more hours a week
- Ability to work overnights
- Willingness to forgo breaks
- Work mostly standing up and/or bending
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Crisis management skills a must
- Ability to manage a minimum of 10-15 projects at one time
- Ability to coordinate multiple, often conflicting, schedules
- Ability to work with associates with minimal ability
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in negotiating, counseling and culinary arts
- Understanding of finance
- Understanding of medicine
- Positive disposition at all times
So who would hire for a such a job? Only one way to find out. Watch this video to see the interviews and real-time reactions. Believe us, it's worth it to watch to the end.
No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.