1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
3. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
4. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
5. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
6. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
7. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
8. Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
9. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
10. If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?
No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.